2019 Maine Spring Meeting
Called to order February 9,2019 at 1130am at the Indoor courts in Lewiston.
Larry Davis President
Ron Thibeault Vice President
Darlene Gammon Sec/treas
Larry relayed that he was approached by a Vermont NHPA/ NEHPA member that asked if Maine would be interested in hosting the New England Championship tournament.
After much discussion Gary was appointed chairman to form a committee to find out the pros and cons Then to report back with the committee's recommendation.
A sign up sheet was started for anyone interested in being on the committee.
Gary informed all that this is the year of re-certification to sanction the courts.
Meeting adjourned 12 PM
Darlene F Gammon MHPA sec/treas
Annual Executive board Meeting May 19th, 2018
Call to order 5/19/18 at 12:45 pm
Larry Davis, Ron Thibeault, Darlene Gammon, Gary Currier, Doug Kienia, Steve Widger, Jessica Tesseo (TD), Marc Ritchie
Appoint someone to fill the spot on the board that was held by Punky, until the state meeting at which time to be nominated and voted by the majority of the members.
Jessica Tesseo was appointed to fill the spot until the state meeting in August 2018
How much time is required for TD to submit correct results to secretary to go over for accuracy and then submit to NATSTATS?
At this time it is expected to be to be to the state sec in 7 days, 10 day max with notification to sec as to why extra time is needed.
Not discussed at this time
Commitment of executive board members to help at NEC if other members do not step up and volunteer.
Agreed that responsibility is needed.
Should bylaws be amended to not require a meeting before the beginning of the season unless it is needed and cannot be done by phone or email?
Next year to hold meeting by conference call, with agenda emailed/mailed to all board members ahead of time to go over and arrange to be available for call.
$50 donation that NEC is asking for.
All agree this can be brought before the members at the state meeting for a vote.
Talked about the State Logo
Agreed to bring before the members at the state meeting to vote and then proceed with shirts, hats or patches.
Gary took the floor to ask if anyone is interested in a shirt for those attending the worlds. Yes
Meeting adjourned 1:15PM
Darlene Gammon MHPA sec/treas